The Emerald Coast is the perfect vacation location. It has mini-golf, bungee jumping, go-kart tracks, water parks and many more. It is one of the most beautiful places in America and it is awesome. Emerald Coast has miles of sandy shore, beaches, dining options and waterfront rooms. Places you can visit when you get to Emerald Coast include Destin, Okaloosa Island and Fort Walton Beach. Whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation you will find it in Emerald Coast as it is the best getaway. Emerald Coast has the perfect weather. In the day temperatures can reach 70s and at the night the weather is cool. You can play in the beach with your family as it is warm. You also do not need to buy any vacant land for sale or any vacant property for sale as you can easily rent one for residential purpose. Reasons to plan a holiday at Emerald Coast are:
- Open beaches: The Emerald Coast has five beaches. To protect the beaches there are barrier islands to protect from storm waves and sand dunes to create a coastal forest. Nighttime Educational Beach Walks are hosted by the Emerald Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Fishing: If you love to fish an Emerald Coast fishing license will help you cast your line from the coast of Mexico to Choctawhatchee Bay. The Destin Fishing Rodeo in Emerald Coast is seen as the World’s Luckiest Fishing Village. The Gulf Coast Sportsman Seminar Series help people learn more about fishing. You can take advantage of bay fishing trips and the deep sea to do your fishing.
- Seafood: In the Emerald Coast you can eat premium seafood in its restaurants. Whatever fish you caught can be cooked for you. Many restaurants in the Emerald Coast feature waterfront views. Latin dishes, steaks, margarita, tequila and others are served in the Emerald Coast. Events such as the Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival and Destin Seafood Festival also features seafood’s.
- Lodgings: Emerald Coast has accommodation options depending on whatever needs you have. There are hotels, condominiums and private beachside rentals. The prices of condos in Winter Months are low.
- Festivals and events: In Emerald Coast there are festivals and events such as the Blues, Brews and BBQ Festival at HarborWalk Village, Selwyn Birchwood Band, Best Seafood BBQ, a basketball extravaganza known as Emerald Coast Classic, live music, wine tastings, film showings, concerts, outdoor movies, college football and others.
The Emerald Coast also hosts golf courses. You can play on different courses every day. You can play at the Regatta Bay, the Raven Golf Club, Beach Club, Baytown Golf Club, Santa Rosa Golf and Links Golf Club. In the Emerald Coast during the fall season there are many special deals. Restaurants, hotels, football, water sport and others have discount options
In Amusement USA at HarborWalk Village there are hamster balls, Spun Fun cotton candy, Bungee trampolines, mechanical surfboard. In Amusement USA you and your family can try to walk on water. Sandcastle lessons offer a unique experience to tourists. Tourists are provided with the tools and equipment to build sandcastles. The Big Kahuna’s Water and Adventure Park is loved by all. It offers water attractions, go-karts and adrenaline rides.
In Emerald Coast you can take to the seas on jet skis or pontoon boats. You can also go for parasailing rides. The Bounce Party Playzone deals with birthdays, celebrations, school field trips and other special events. You can discover hidden treasure on the Buccaneer Pirate Cruise, take a train ride through HarbourWalk village and you can use Timberview helicopters to get picturesque views of Emerald Coast.
Emerald Coast Holidays
About The Author
Rachel Stinson has always had a knack for writing, analytics, food, fashion, and places. Blogging has combined all four for her with an added bonus of enthusiastic audiences. She expertly analyzes real estates, restaurants and dignam with respect to pricing and the people involved and can express her opinions in an unhesitant, engaging manner for all matters.