Fabulous 3 bedroom / 3.5 bath house on a corner lot in WaterSound West. This house features 2 Master bedrooms with king beds and an additional guest bedroom with queen bed, private bath for each room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen including all Viking appliances, and stunning decoration through the entire home. The front porch opens to famed Watersound green space ideal to watch the kids play. Come to experience WaterSound West Beach, a place where you can relax and enjoy the peaceful scene away from the daily stresses of life.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bath With Shower Only
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bath With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bath With Glass Shower Only
- Entertainment Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- 2 Master suites with King Beds
- Living room with HDTV
- Beautiful porch overlooking WaterSound green space
- Charcoal grill
- Private bathroom for each bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped kitchen with Viking appliances
- Private driveway for parking
- Includes Sterling 30A's Vacay Your Way $200 Credit. Use for free bikes, free beach service, free SUP, or toward dozens of other great Live Well 30A rentals or services!
WATERSOUND WEST AMENITIES:
- 256 acre, private, gated neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Beautiful zero-entry neighborhood pool featuring cabanas, outdoor grill and fireplace
- Horseshoe Park
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- 9 hole putt-putt course
- Boardwalk that winds through the neighborhood to the beach
- Direct access to beach (no streets to cross or steep stairs to climb)
Bicycles are allowed in the WaterSound West Beach community on the streets. ** Due to safety and legal concerns, the WaterSound West HOA will no longer allow bicycles on the West Beach boardwalks. However, they are still permitted on the beach walkover, with the following provisions. (1) Bicycles must be walked from where the pavement ends at the clubhouse to the entrance of the beach walkover, where the railing begins; and (2) Bicycles must be ridden at the lowest possible speed while on the beach walkover. **
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver's license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
Staying with Sterling 30A is more than just renting a home- it's all about the 30A experience! Sterling 30A offers
Within 24 hours of booking:
As your arrival date approaches:
At the beach:
|30A-Beaches-South Walton Activities|
|30A-Beaches-South Walton Restaurants|