Find the Beauty of Coastal Living and Luxury of Coastal Comfort.
COASTAL COMFORT is the perfect place for your next Florida vacation. Located in the quiet community of Surfside Estates, you will find the beauty of coastal living and luxury of coastal comfort. This home’s design is a modern twist on the style of old Florida where homes were surrounded by wide porches to provide shade and take advantage of the cooling ocean breezes.
The second level main entry opens into the spacious Grand room that incorporates living, dining and kitchen. Surrounded on three sides with windows, the abundant Florida sunshine infuses the room with light. Upstairs, the enormous Master Suite incorporates a full living area with wide-screen TV, large en suite Master bath and private outdoor seating. The porches also provide a peek at the Gulf of Mexico. White sandy beaches and the Gulf are a short walk away on paved roads.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Coastal Comfort? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered parking and extra parking in driveway
- Covered entry into the house
- Half bath conveniently located near the pool
- Beautifully landscaped, private, heated, saltwater pool
- Privacy fencing around pool
- Sunning deck
- Enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower
- Stairs to all house levels
- Stairs from parking area and pool area
- Dining area on exterior deck
- Entry with combination electronic door lock
- Open concept Grand living area with big screen TV
- Three doors to the outdoor wrap-around deck
- Large kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Large dining area
- Shared bath with tub/shower combo
- Queen room with private door to wrap-around deck, use of shared bath
- 2nd Queen room with private door to wrap-around deck, use of shared bath
- Interior stairs to ground level
- Sprawling King Master bedroom with coffee station
- Private sitting area with wall-mounted TV
- Large Master bath with double vanities, jetted tub and step-in shower
- Private door to deck with outdoor sitting area and filtered Gulf views
- Shared hall bath with tub/shower combo
- Queen bedroom with private door to wrap-around deck
- Bunk room with Twin over Full and trundle, private door to wrap-around deck
- Spiral staircase to the crow’s nest
- Open area with panoramic views
Spend your mornings with coffee on the wrap-around decks and walk the beaches collecting shells, spend your daytime riding the waves and building sandcastles, then enjoy one of the most beautifully landscaped saltwater pools on the Cape. You really don’t have to leave the house to have the vacation of a lifetime, but try to check out the beach and Gulf at least once.
This home accommodates 12.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Two dogs under 25 pounds and/or pool heat can be requested for additional fees. Either can be arranged for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.