5BR/4BA Gulf-front gem located in the gated community of South Beach at Cape San Blas,
CAPE INDULGENCE is a 5BR/4BA Gulf-front gem located in the gated community of South Beach at Cape San Blas, FL. This private home provides extensive Gulf views, wood floors, fantastic amenities, and luxury furnishings, combined to make your vacation a feast for all the senses. Enjoy a quieter, natural area without large groups of people around you. This home has also been showcased in two home tours, just another reason why it is set apart from the average vacation rental.
As you enter the covered entry area, you cannot help but be awed at the sight of the beautiful pool and outdoor living area. With a fire pit, screened dining/grilling area with bar, and private boardwalk to the beach, you will find the outdoor living area is as fantastic as the indoor. Your pets will feel pampered as they enjoy the outdoor living area with their own doggie door and fenced dog run area.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Cape Indulgence? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house the day of your arrival.
- Covered entry
- Two-level pool with small waterfall, higher level is perfect for kids (not a spa)
- Lower pool area is great for games or laps
- Pool has protected area, great to cool off with a little shelter from the sun
- Pool can be heated for an additional charge
- Small fire pit
- Shade or sunning areas
- Screened area with dining, gas grill and bar
- Outdoor shower
- Fish cleaning station
- Private boardwalk to the beach
- Fenced dog run
- Steps up to the main level deck
- Entry with electronic lock access
- Doggie door with access to dedicated fenced dog walk
- Stairs to the main living level
- Large open-concept living area
- Dining for 10 and 4 at the bar
- Chef’s kitchen with custom cabinetry, gas stove, double ovens, granite counters and built-in appliances
- Wine cooler
- Living area with built-in Samsung ultra-high definition 4K TV
- Separate conversation/gathering area
- Gas fireplace
- Main level deck with sweeping views of the Gulf
- Stairs to the pool area and dog run
- Baby Grand piano
- Full bath with step-in shower
- Bedroom with King bed
- Bedroom with Queen bed
- Gulf-front King Master Suite with private screened porch and sunning deck
- Grand Master Bath with jetted tub, double vanities, and step-in shower
- Makeup vanity
- King room with private en suite
- Bunk room with two twin over twin bunk beds and private en suite
- Screened porch with Gulf views
- Bonus Queen bedroom just off the top floor screened porch, great for a teen room
- Bonus bedroom will need to use the one of the bathrooms on the 3rd floor.
- Sink and vanity
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, be notified of emergency situations and much more.
Bringing a pet or want pool heat? Two dogs and pool heat can be arranged for additional fees. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.