Sterling Resorts proudly presents an exclusive Platinum Rated Calypso Resort luxury condo. Calypso Resort Platinum Rated condos are the most sought after vacation rentals on Panama City Beach because of location, amenities and impeccable quality. Among the endless benefits of this condo are: Free Beach Service (seasonal), walking distance to Pier Park, two pools, beachfront resort, private beach front balcony, tiki bar, and NEW Beautyrest Platinum Mattresses!
This beautiful beach chic style condo offers two bedrooms and two full bathrooms with a spacious 1322 sq ft of living area! Sleeping up to eight guests, your friends or family will love the stunning gulf views, steps to the pool and walking to world famous Panama City Beach Pier Park dinning and shopping. Your days will be anything but typical in this paradise. Spend your morning sipping coffee and watching the dolphins and sting rays playing in the surf. Play through the afternoon between surf, sun, sand and pool with some breaks at the tiki bar. Then in the evening head over to Pier Park where you will find shopping, night life, restaurants and so much more. You can stay an entire week, never repeat a Pier Park experience and still have more left to explore on your next visit!
This luxury vacation features:
- Electronic lock so you don't have to worry about carrying keys
- Low floor for easy access during busy season
- Free Beach Service from March through October
- Stylish living room with Free Wi-Fi, HD Flat Screen TV, a Queen Sleeper sofa and gulf views
- Fully equipped kitchen including high-end appliances, blender, coffeemaker, toaster, and more!
- Wet bar with sink, ice bucket and everything needed for cocktail hour
- Gulf front master suite featuring a king bed with a NEW Beautyrest Platinum Mattress, flat screen TV, and a stunning gulf view with balcony access.
- Master Bath has a double sink granite top vanity and a tub/shower combination.
- The 2nd bedroom has queen bed, also featuring a NEW Beautyrest Platinum Mattress, as well as a flat screen TV and direct access to the bathroom with the tub/shower combination.
- The 2nd bath has both a tub/shower combination
- BONUS Bunk room with a twin size bed on top and bottom of bunk
- There is a FULL-size washer and dryer room
With an incredible layout for your family, postcard views, unparalleled luxury and convenience in and outside of the resort you won't find a better vacation in Panama City Beach! Book your vacation early because this condo is among the first to book in Calypso every season.
ABOUT CALYPSO RESORT
The Caribbean style has a new name and its Calypso Resort and Towers. You deserve nothing but the best at Calypso Resort condominiums, you get it! Calypso has absolutely everything you need. This luxurious condo is located on the west side of Panama City Beach at the Calypso Resort and Towers, a 23-story beachfront high-rise. You'll be right next door to the Russell-Fields Pier and across the street from Pier Park's 124 stores, fantastic restaurants, and 16-screen cinema right on-site.
- 2 Private resort-style swimming pools overlooking the Gulf
- Beachside Tike bar located directly between the two pools
- Private beach services
- Fully equipped fitness center
Calypso is the perfect spot to get away and still be close to everything you need for a great vacation. Calypso is the closest vacation property to Pier Park, the spectacular shopping, dining, and entertainment center of Panama City Beach.
WHAT MAKES PANAMA CITY BEACH SPECIAL Panama City Beach is best known for its 27 mile stretch of sugar-white sand beaches and clear, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
There are also boatloads of attractions from pirate ships and animal parks to go-carts and giant slingshots, See some oddities at Ripley's Believe It or Not, float away at Shipwreck Island Water Park, or swim with the dolphins at Gulf World.
Go shopping at Pier Park. This brightly colored, open-air gem features national chain stores and local favorites like Abercrombie, CHICO's, Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Target, Starbucks, and more.
Thanks to its incredible scenery and year-round warm temperatures, Panama City Beach is beloved among beach-goers, anglers, and families alike. Take a day to enjoy the family fun at Gulf World Marine Park down the street, catch a concert or two at Frank Brown Park and Sports Complex two miles north, or explore more than 900,000 square feet of entertainment at Pier Park across the street.
|Panama City Beach Florida Activities|
|Panama City Beach Florida Restaurants|